What do you love the most about your child at age 7? And if your child is older now, what are your best or most unforgettable memories of your child at that age? What do/did you like the least? Share Your Thoughts
Unlike me he LOVES to read!
- I am so proud that my 7 year old loves to read, to be honest when I was his age I did not like books but he voluntarily picks up a book and starts reading. He is currently devouring another books The Diaries of Robins toys - it has a picture of a depressed cow on the front. Just asked him what its about and he told me its about how a cow makes lots of friends - so proud of him!
- —Guest A Happy Dad
My 7-year-old granddaughter
- She has an incredible sense of humor and makes me laugh. We really have a good time together. Her personality is quite similar to her father's (my son).
- —Guest Mimi
My 7 year old son
- Adeola is such a loveable and sociable boy by nature. What I love most about him being 7 is his ability to act as a senior brother as he calls himself. Protects and leads his younger sisters. He may not yet know how to ride his bicycle, but he can run and do his exercises very well.
He loves his food very well and is very inquisitive. He has very good social skills although he could get carried away with his play .
I just love him cos he is the big man in the house now protect even me his mummy. He responses and attacks anyone who attacks me, he is also more attuned to emotions. And notices people's moods- mummy are u sad , angry etc.
- —Guest Eghonghon Phillips
My lil Wild baby!!
- My daughter is so full of life... Though she is out of controle at times .. But she is more independent more self sufficient and understandin then ever... I love to see her growing.... God bless u my child!! Mama loves u!
- —Guest Me mum
Outgoing considerate boy
- My seven year is such an amazing guy. He wants to stay involved in everything he encounters. I enjoy watching him learn and figure things
- —Guest Kaylee
- He is beautiful inside and out. He is so proud of himself and every day I am more proud to be the mom of such an interesting, fun, kind, joyful boy.
- —Guest kate benson
What I love best about your my 7yr old
- I love that she is very imaginative about everything, she loves to show me everything she learns. I would never imagine a 7yr old being so diverse !
- —Guest Karmon
- I love how much my kid can memorize in short amount of time
- —Guest Manju
My Precious Gift from Heaven :)
- Everything she does is interesting, even when she tried throwing a Tantrum. Which is not acceptable. She loves to learn, we make French Toast together. We go to the Library every since she was 2 yrs old, this Precious lil Girl of mine "LOVES" to READ in kindergarten she was a Reader, she enjoys playing with her friends in school. She is highly active, does Cartwheels, the splits , also loves Art , draws and sings, loves to dance :) very Sweet ! No Angel although very LOVING and just an AMAZING GIFT OF LIFE FROM HEAVEN! MY BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRL IS A BLESSING EVERYDAY... WE KEEP LEARNING TOGETHER SHE IS A LOVE.
- —Guest Belinda
better than cable tv
- my daughter is so full of life, and is truly a free spirit. As she is our only, and I waited until I was 40 to have her, I was very easy going about her upbringing and chose my battles. She is hysterical, whimsical, so full of life and most importantly so incredible intuitive and empathetic about humans and animals. I feel proud that I am leaving such an amazing person on this earth. She is like Christmas every day!!
- —Guest meg
my precious gem
- One afternoon when I had high feaver and I was sleeping, my 7 year old daughter sat by my side and got my fever down with cold water strips on my forehead and kept checking my fever every 2 min. that made me very
proud of her. She is very caring, she sing lullaby to her baby sister, this sight brings tears in my eyes. I just love to see her so much caring and I am proud of my Nayab.
- —Guest Sajida Parveen
- My 7yr old daughter is very intelligent, she tidy up her room and treats her younger brother with love just the way she cares for her dolls. And she has great sense of humour, she is so funny. She is my baby!
- —Guest Olabintan
- My son loves to draw. No matter where he is, he finds a way to get hold of crayons, markers, construction paper etc. I now have drawings all over my fridge but have a special place where i can put them after i have displayed them for about 2 weeks. I love my Charlie
- —Guest Proud Mama
my little builder
- My son can put together those 400 piece Lego kits, and I find him quite amazing. He really sticks to the project, takes pride in his work, and produces the finished product in no time at all. Just love my guy!
- —Guest jackie
the little organizor
- My 7 Yr old helps unpack groceries and sort them out at home.Its amazing to see him engrossed in organizing the groceries.Also,he scatters his toys all around but at the end of it,he collects everything and his room is spic and span.He's a wonder at stacking,organizing and sorting.
- —Guest manm
- my daughter who is 7yrs like ironing her clothes on sunday's before going to church. strange enough she has never burnt her clothes. this makes us very proud of her. Also makes sure the younger brothers never uproot plants.
- —Guest helpful
- my daughter is now eleven but what i remeber best about her and my son was the way that every night they would bring me a book and ask for reading snuggle time its something their dad started to create a time for me before i would go to work at night as a nurse special time for me and them that started when my kids were just toddlers. little things like this i hope my children will do someday for their own kids
- —Guest kkeith