- Pink posterboard or tagboard
- Inexpensive Bingo game (You should be able to find one for about $6.00 at a discount store)
- Marker, Scissors, and Ruler
- Valentine conversation heart candy
- Several prizes
- Cut out as many Bingo cards as you will need from the pink posterboard.
- Use a marker to draw the grids and numbers. Use the Bingo cards from the game you bought as your guide.
- Instead of BINGO, print CUPID at the top.
- Draw a simple heart for the Free Space.
- Call the game using the balls from the Bingo game you bought. Don't forget to substitute the CUPID letters for the BINGO ones. You'll get the hang of it quickly!
- Children use Valentine converstation heart candy to mark their cards. When a child fills a row, he yells, 'Cupid!' Play several games and give prizes to the winners.
Bingo is best for grades 3 through 6.