Have you made your holiday gift list and checked it twice? If you’re still looking for inspiration for gift ideas, you’ve come to the right place: The guides on the About.com Parenting & Family Channel have compiled comprehensive lists of holiday gift ideas for family, friends, and everyone else on your list.
Gift Ideas for Moms:
From pocket camcorders to ideas for spa or vacation getaways to stylish diaper bags that look like anything but, check out these ideas for great gifts for today’s busy moms.
- Surefire Gifts for Mom
- 10 Great Gifts for Moms
- Gift Guide for the Work-at-Home Mom
- Kitchen Gifts for the Work-at-Home Mom
- Entertainment Gifts for the Work-at-Home Mom
Does the Dad in your family love gadgets? How about cars or fitness? Or perhaps he might need a few items to furnish his man-cave? You’ll find lots of great ideas here for the perfect gift for the dads in your life, including gift ideas for the dad who has everything.
Is there anything like the love grandparents can lavish on their grandkids? Say a big "thank you" for their kisses and hugs and general pampering with the perfect gift for a loving grandma or grandpa.
- 10 Ideas for Grandparents Gifts
- Classic Gifts for Grandmothers
- Global Gifts for Grandmothers
- Gifts for Traditional Grandmothers
- Great Gifts for Grandpas
- Luxury Gifts for Grandmothers and Others
- Devices for Grandparents Who Need Just a Little Help
- Toys Under $25 That the Grandkids Will Love
One of the best things about the holidays is seeing how much fun kids have engaging in holiday traditions, playing games with family and friends, and of course, getting some cool gifts to boot. Here are some great ideas for toys, games and other gifts your kids are sure to love.
- Gifts for Kids of All Ages
- Best Toys for Kids
- Gifts for Grandchildren in All Ages and Stages
- Unique, Sentimental Gifts for Older Grandchildren
- Building Toys That Promote Independent Play
- Free Pretend Play Kits
- Board Games for the Whole Family
- Best Educational Board Games for Kids
- Hot Toys and Holiday Gift Ideas for Kids
For Babies and Toddlers:
Babies and young toddlers may not fully understand all the hubbub around the holidays, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get them some great gifts they can enjoy. And of course, you can use the holidays as an excuse to dress up your baby in adorable outfits!
- 2011 Holiday Baby Gift Guide
- Inexpensive Baby Clothes Gifts
- Gifts for younger toddlers
- Gifts for older toddlers
- Gifts for 2-year-olds
Preschoolers just love toys and games. They are better able to engage with peers and family members and will really be able to enjoy the fun gifts they get from Santa and mom and dad. Here are some excellent ideas for toys and gifts for kids this age.
- Top Toys and Gifts for Preschoolers
- Educational Toys for Preschoolers
- The Best Kid Playhouses
- Get Cooking in a Play Kitchen
For School-Age Children:
These gift ideas are perfect for children who are about to start school or are enjoying the learning and fun of classroom lessons and routines of the elementary-school years. Whether it's a fun board game or the latest craze, like Rainbow Loom and similar rubber band linking kits, these gifts are sure to be a hit with kids.
- Hot Toys for Kids 2013
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
- Great Toys and Holiday Gift Ideas for Kids
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
Tweens love statement gifts and entertainment gifts, and you can’t go wrong with a gadget or two. Check out these great ideas for tween boys and girls in your family.
Need some ideas for a gift for a teenage boy or girl? From gadgets such as digital cameras and iPods to more personal items such as makeup and jewelry, here are some great gift ideas for teens.
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Teen Boys
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
For Young Adults:
What piques your college student or 20-something? Zombies? Movies? Clothes or games? Whatever your young adult’s interests and taste, take a look at this gift guide for some ideas for the perfect gift this year.
For Kids with Special Needs:
Do you have a child with a special condition such as food allergies or asthma? If so, you’ll find these thorough special-needs gift list ideas enormously helpful. From books to help children understand their condition and feel less alone to gadgets and devices designed to ease symptoms and make things a bit easier, these thoughtful guides to great holiday gifts for special-needs kids will be a valuable resource for any parent, relative, or friend.
- Gifts for Children With Asthma
- Gifts for Children With Diabetes
- Gifts for Children With Cancer
- Gifts for Children With Food Allergies
- Gifts for Children Who Use Sign Language
- Gifts for Children and Teens in Wheelchairs
For Gifted Kids:
Got a gifted kid? These suggestions for toys, games and books will help you find the perfect gift for the gifted child in your family.
- Toys for Gifted Children
- Toys for Gifted Toddlers
- Toys for Gifted Babies
- Favorite Science Toys for Gifted Children
- Pretend Toys for Gifted Children
- Construction Sets for Gifted Children
- Games for Gifted Children
- Books for Gifted Children
- Books for Gifted Kids with Gifted Characters and Themes
What’s the perfect gift for your child? How about your child’s friend, or a niece or a nephew? What about a co-worker or a client? Find great holiday gift ideas for the people on your list with these suggestions.
- Great Holiday Gifts and Stocking Stuffers for Everyone
- Christmas Gift Ideas by Person
- Cool Gifts for Everyone on Your List
For Teachers, Coaches, and More:
It can be tough knowing what to get for a teacher or a coach or other people who make a difference in your child’s life. You want to show them your gratitude, but you don’t want to get a gift that’s too personal or inappropriately extravagant. Fear not: here is a list of just-right gifts for the great people in your child’s life.