Have you ever lost your cool with your child, or given in to your child's behavior when you knew he should be given consequences? At one time or another, we've all made one of the common discipline mistakes parents make.
But not to worry: There are ways to remedy any of these common child discipline blunders. Rest firmly assured in the knowledge that we have all, at one point, been there, trying to figure out how best to raise healthy, happy, and well-behaved children. And remember: As we may tell our children when they make mistakes, that's how we learn and grow.
- Related Articles:
- Common Behavior Problems in School-Age Children
- Top 7 Tips for Disciplining Children
- 8 Steps to Discipline Children the Zen Way
- What Child Discipline Is -- and What It Isn't
- Surprising Reasons Why We Need to Discipline Children