If you and your family are among the millions of people who are weathering Hurricane Irene, you may be looking for some indoor games to keep kids entertained and distracted.
Here are some ideas for keeping kids occupied while you are stuck indoors:
- Play some educational board games or, if you have one, an active board game.
- Think up some creative indoor activities such as a songwriting contest or a finger-puppet play.
- Read a good book with your kids.
- Watch a great kids' movie.
- Set your child up with some online math games. (They're so much fun, your child won't realize she's learning.)
Got any other ideas for fun indoor games? Share them here!